Enterprise Level Risk Management Consulting
RiskTrak International (RTI) introduces Risk Management disciplines into the client firm through Certified Professional Consultants to Management (CPCM) and Project Management Professionals (PMPs) to the corporate management level of the organization. Our consulting and training services are tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- World-class Experts
- Broad-based Experience
- Focused on Risk Management
Internationally recognized experts on Risk Management provide “on-the-job” consulting to the CEO and his/her staff. RTI personnel ensure that a clear understanding of Risk Management benefits exists and that a corporate commitment to the Risk Management process is obtained. This consulting service will cover the following Risk Management disciplines and their benefits to the organization:
- Importance of establishing a disciplined Risk Management framework in the organization and how to implement it in a realistic and practical fashion from the top
- Corporate Visibility, Return on Investment (ROI) and Risk Communication attributes of implementing these structured processes/procedures
- Potential costs and benefits of using software tools in today’s business environment
- Extensive discussions on the field of Risk Management, its history and basic principles, techniques and maxims
- How the use of an effective Risk Management tool can successfully introduce Risk Management discipline to the organization
- Provide specific program recommendations in terms of Risk Management, Management Strategy Alternatives and Corrective Actions
- Define how to implement Risk Management discipline and practices into existing corporate environments
RTI meets in forum with key personnel to determine risk areas to be addressed and collectively identifies an overall course of action to correct them. These Enterprise-Wide Risk Management consulting services are designed to help the organization reduce downtime, control expenses, improve efficiencies, shorten product development cycles, and increase productivity of assets, personnel, and other resources through a structured, repeatable process.